Mickey Solid Wood Bunk Beds for Kids
When you are shopping for a bunk beds for kids online as a parent you can always be worried about the sturdiness of the bed. Bunk Beds mean fun and adventure for kids so the bunk beds need to hold on to a little bit of stress. At Kids Kouch we offer you high quality bunk beds for kids that are sturdy, safe and durable.
- Our Mickey range of solid wood bunk beds for kids is a classic finish bunker in white and wood colors.
- The main bed frame is in solid wood with a few sheets in MDF eg. the sheets for mattress
- The bottom bed is 4 feet wide and the top bed is 3.3 feet
- Our bunk beds for kids are durable and can be used over years
- The wood is treated and is termite resistant.
- Easy to clean. Just wipe off stains with damp cloth.
- All material meets international safety standard and the bed is a child friendly design with no sharp corners
- Standard unit does not include bottom pull-out storage. Price quoted is for standard unit.
- Pull-out storage can be purchased at an additional cost.
- In case you have any questions or need any clarifications do not hesitate to write to our Customer Support Team on email@example.com
- Furniture once delivered and assembled cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Accessories shown in the photograph are only for representation and are not part of the product. All wooden furniture is made of highest quality MDF or Particle Board and European Standard paints. Plastic products are usually made of Virgin PP.
- Beds do not include mattress.
- Furniture having intricate hand-painted details are unique and slight distinctions are possible between the picture and actual product. Please check dimensions of the area where you intend to place the furniture before buying, so as to ensure that there is no problem in accommodating it. In case you have issues with getting in or placing the furniture in the intended area we will not be able to accept return or cancellation.
- Assembly in Bangalore City: Kids Kouch will usually provide assembly within Bangalore city limits. The assembly will be scheduled along with or subsequent to the delivery of the item. There are some smaller units that you will need to assemble on your own. The product package includes clear assembly instructions and you will need to DIY (Do It Yourself) or arrange your own carpenter for assembly.
- Assembly out of Bangalore City: Kids Kouch does not provide assembly outside Bangalore city limits. The product package includes clear assembly instructions and you will need to arrange your own carpenter for assembly.
- On Delivery: For all items that are expected to stand, ensure that the item is steady and straight. Unevenness up to 5 mm happens due to difference in surfaces and floor levels and is an accepted industry standard. Bushes will have to be attached to balance the item. Any small marks on the product surface can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Damages: Kids Kouch ships the products to your doorstep using international standard courier providers which ensures a zero-damage delivery, In case of the following please contact us immediately:
- Your item has any scratches or breakage that unfortunately might have occurred in the course of transit warranting your item to be fixed
- Any instruction manual, screws, nuts etc. that might have been missed, should be informed to Customer Support immediately, so that they can arrange for the same to be delivered to you
- Your item arrives in damaged condition. All claims for damage must be made maximum within 5 days of receipt of the item. Your request for a repair or replacement will be processed once we receive the photographs of the damage to understand the issue and extent of damage.
- All requests have to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We request you to retain all packing materials unless instructed otherwise by our team.
- Just wipe off dust with soft cloth for regular cleaning.
- Do not keep warm or cold items directly on a furniture surface; instead use a hot pad or coasters.
- To protect your furniture from fading, avoid keeping your furniture next to windows and other places where it can be exposed to direct sunlight
- To avoid scratches do not use sharp or rough objects directly on the surface of the furniture especially tables.
- Avoid placing items like burning candles or irons on any furniture as the heat may affect the furniture. Make use of candle holders to avoid melting wax touching the furniture
- Cleaning your furniture items regularly will help you maintain them for a long time, make sure that you clean your furniture gently with a soft lightly damp cloth. In case of any marks use light soap water and wipe off with cloth. Using a rough cloth may cause minor scratches on the product.
- In case of a spill on the furniture, never try to wipe it as it will spread the spill, instead just blot the spill.
|Dimensions||L 200 x W 180 x H 160 cms|
|Color||White and Brown|
|Material||Solid Wood, MDF and Paints|
|Storage||Yes. Open Book Shelves and Closed Drawers|
|No of Drawers||2|
|Ideal Mattress Tickness||4 to 6 inches|
|Assembly||Required, Level (DIY)|
Suitable for girls and boys bedroom. .....