Little Genius ME-14: Sand Paper English Alphabets-Lowercase
- The letters of the alphabets are cut out in the finest sandpaper and mounted against a strong wooden background.
- The vowels are mounted on a pale blue card and the consonants on a pale pink background
- The cards have enough space on the side to enable children to hold them with ease
- Children write over these sandpapered letters to develop their writing skills an also motors skills in general.
- With repeated use of this teaching aid your child will also begin to recognize letters and their sounds.
- This is a specific Montessori teaching aid.
|Learning Concept||To learn the sound and shape of the letters of the alphabet. To gain a muscular memory of the shape of the letters as a prelude to writing.|
|Suggested Age (in years)||4 +|
|Material||Wood and Sandpaper|