Capital Alphabets with Knob
- The Little Genius English alphabets knob puzzle is a nice way to introduce your little one to the world of alphabets.
- This wooden puzzle includes a tray with 26 alphabets with big knobs that are attached to each alphabet.
- Fitting the correct alphabet in the right location can help your child identify and then learn them.
- The wooden board also acts as a store tray and lets the puzzle pieces stored in one place.
- Help your children peg the alphabet on the tray and then pronounce the alphabet name and sound for them.
- You can then ask them to repeat the alphabet. Your child will quickly begin to pronounce alphabets without your help.
- With the convenient knobs on the pieces, kids can comfortably lift them with their little fingers.
|Suggested Age (in years)||3 +|